Key to achieving any goals in life is to learn to relax. Stress makes everything more difficult, and worse, can lead to high anxiety or deep depression.
So, in the spirit of starting out the right way, here is a script for you to follow in your efforts to develop the life you deserve.
Here are some basic tips about learning to relax:
1. Learning to relax is like anything new, the more you practice, the more skillful you become.
2. Wear loose fitting clothing and use your favorite chair or couch whenever you are trying to relax.
3. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, sugar, or anything that may make it difficult to relax.
4. Create a support group of people who care about you.
5. Get a massage, listen to music, take long walks outdoors, or anything that can help you feel more comfortable.
These are general suggestions for learning to relax. Now, we move on to more specific ideas.